-------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

Thank You SMS, Thank You Messeges, Text Messages

Thank You SMS Collection

Our lives are always so hectic, With little time to spare, And it's a wonderful feeling just to know that you're out there. Than you
I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, But for you my heart has no bottom. Thank You
What if you gave someone a gift,and they neglected To thank you for it would you be likely to give them another? Life is the same way.
Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. Thank You
Remembering 2 say Thank u is itself, an act of kindness n courtesy Dat can last long after Da gift is worn out and Da moment has passed.
Thank you for your friendship and your love. However life may turn, this gift will be A mountain that has made my river bend.
A smile makes us look younger? while prayers make us feel stronger? n friends? They make us enjoy life forever. Thank u for being my friend
There are times when you need to say thanks and sometimes it can b frustrating trying to think of the right wording
I'm grateful to know you And want to say thanks again For always be there for me And being my best friend.
Thank you for sharing ur day with us 2 celebrate our wedding We truly have best of friends and Family anyone could ever wish for Thank You
I thank you for your kindness I will not soon forget You're one of the nicest people I have ever met.
I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts,for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.. Thank you
I am glad that friendship does nt come with price tags. 4 if it does, I'd never afford someone as great as you. Thank You
There are timez when u need 2 say thanks sum timez it can b frustrating trying 2 think of da right wording so only say thank
Thank u for sharing the celebration and being part of my special day. Thank u for being a a great friend in every possible way.
Thanks 4 being my friend Thanks 4 thinking about me Thanks 4 care about me Thanks 4 everything you did for me
Thank u for the lovely gift You didn't have to do it. You have a good and gracious heart But then, I always knew it.
Some people pass through this world n leave it just as they found it. But people like u take the time 2 do special things for others
Thank u for sharing ur they with us to celebrate our wedding ! We truly have best of friends and Family anyone could ever wish for Thank u
Ur irreplaceable heartiness, Love and understanding r the sources of my strength. Please, accept my heartfelt thanks
For your cordiality, trust and whole heated support, Please, accept my deep appreciation. Thank you
Even if every flower in the world had a voice I could not send as many as it would take to say thanks enough. So Thank You
Thank u for all u do. U r a true friend and I could not ask for anything more. I admire ur thoughtfulness for this gift and wish u the best
Thank you much more Than a greeting can say Because you were thoughtful In such a nice way.
Thanksgiving Day Is A Jewel, To Set In The Hearts Of Honest Men; But Be Careful That You Do Not Take The Day, N Leave Out The Gratitude.
God Sent In My Life A Beautiful Angel In Your Guise, Sister. In Good Times Or Bad Ones, U`re Ready To Extend Your Help N Support Thank U
Thanks You made my day special, you are my special friend.. Thank you for sending wishes.
Thank you You made my day special Always depending on you thank you very much for all my friend.
Thank you so much for your wishes You made my birthday special Thanks a lot.
Just what's coming your way A big thank for brightening up my day Have a wonderful day and thank you again.
Thank you for the wish..It made me real happy Always betting on you my friend.
The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you. Thank You.
You've made my life much richer, in your own caring way. And I want you to know That I'm thankful For your friendship Every day.
I know that I am better and, I know I'm blessed by you. I send these words of Thank You, For all the things you do.
I feel a very unusual sensation- if it is not indigestion, I think it must be gratitude..Thanks.
Thank you much more Than a greeting can say, Because you were thoughtful In such a nice way.
If I would get a rose for every time I think of you, I would spend every day in a rose garden, Thinking of you.
Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. Thank You.
Thank u 4 the good times, The days u filled with pleasure. Thank u 4 fond memories, And 4 feelings I will always treasure.
Thank u for inviting us.. To Ur Thanks giving dinner A day spent in Ur company Is invariably a winner.
One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind. Thank You.
This brings sincere thanks for the lovely gift you sent. We hope it helps to tell you just how much it meant.
I'm grateful to know you and want to say thanks again for always be there for me and being my best friend
The world's a better place Because of folk like u Who take the time to do nice things The way u always do.
Thank you much more Than a greeting can say Because you were thoughtful In such a nice way.
If I would get a rose for every time I think of u, I would spend every day in a rose garden,. thinking of you
This brings sincere thanks for the lovely gift u sent. We hope it helps 2 tell u just how much it meant.
I may not say it alwayz. Bt, I mean it wen ever I say it. Thank You Teacher 4 all da things u have done 4 us.
Thank You 2 small wordz 2 convey da infinite feelingz in my heart 4 u.
Evn if evry flower in Da world had a voice I couldn`t send as many as it would take 2 say thanks enough!
Wishing u all the season`s happiness this heartfelt wish can bring! Happy Thanks giving.
Thank you for sharing the celebration and being part of my special day. Thank you for being a a great friend in every possible way.
I thank you for your kindness I will not soon forget You're one of the nicest people I have ever met.....
We should not express our gratitude anyhow. This is a very important and deep feeling and I have this feeling for you, dear... Thanks
I do not know how to show my gratitude and cannot say enough good things about.... Thank you.
Please, kindly accept this expression of my cordial thanks to you ...
All my life I knew that I am a rich man because I had you. Thank you for everything you`ve done for me, my dear and lovely family!
A true friend sees your valuable qualities as well as your faults and never fails you! Thank you for believing in me, my dear friend!
Thank you for the endless love that is still surrounding me and keeping me safe.
They say that love is good for reproducing the humankind but friendship for its improvement. Thank you for helping my friend.
Thank you for your care, support and incomparable love. I am who I am, because of you. Thank you for that.
In sincere appreciation of your valuable help, Please accept my respect and gratitude. Thank you
For loving me for who I am, For your extreme patience and understanding, Accept my cordial thanks.
For your understanding, sometimes beyond your strength, For your invaluable help, please, accept my best thanks!
Please, accept my vehement protestation of gratitude, dear..... Thank you
I know it wasn`t always easy but for loving me, I owe you my best thanks.
For all these years of moral support and unswerving loyalty, Accept my thanks and gratitude, My dear family!
A thousand thanks to you, my dear family, for your care, attention and love!
For your cordiality, trust and whole-hearted support, Please, accept my deep appreciation. Thank you
They say that friendship is the most valuable thing in the world. So accept my grateful appreciation for being that valuable for me,my frnd
Your irreplaceable heartiness, Love and understanding are the sources of my strength. Please, accept my heartfelt thanks for that.
I ought you my best thanks to you, For being always supportive and understanding.
A friend is sweet when it is new. And it is sweeter when it is true. But you know what? It is sweetest when it is you. Thank you.
A friend is the one like you who comes in when the whole world has gone out. Thank you friend.
A true friend is someone who reaches for Ur hand N touches Ur heart which U did,i cannot say much but thanks a million for the same.Thank u
A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, N accepts you just the way you r. Thanks for doing the same for me.
I feel a very unusual sensation - if it is not indigestion, I think it must be gratitude. Thank you.
The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you. Thank You.
I`m glad friendship doesn`t come with price tags. For if it does, I`d never afford someone as great as you. *Thank You*
If in this world, there were no you, It would be so drear. The friendship that you offer is So honest and sincere. Thank You
Its an honour 4 me 2 have a friend like u thanks 4 everythng ...dear... Regards friend forever
A smile makes us look younger? while prayers make us feel stronger? N friends?? They make us enjoy life forever. Thank U for being my frnd
The world`s a better place Because of folk like you Who take the time to do nice things The way you always do. Thank You.
My day was made brighter by your simple act of kindness. Thank you.
Your unexpected thoughtfulness touched my heart. Thank you..!
Thank u for the good times, The days u filled with pleasure. Thank u for fond memories, And for feelings I will always treasure.
I really appreciate you Your helpful, giving ways And how your generous heart Your unselfishness displays. Thank you
Thank u for sharing the celebration and being part of my special day. Thank u for being a a great friend in every possible way.
Thank you, friend, for all the things That mean so much 2 me For concern and understanding u give abundantly
You made my day beautiful with your wishes I thank you with lot of Hugs and Kisses! Thank you once again! Have a great day
To a Friend, thanks for all the ways you make the world seem a little more like heaven.
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above. Beautiful things remind me of you. Thank you.
You`re not only a wonderful friend, you`re also an answer to prayer. Thanks!
You told me just to take my time We`ll always have next week There were many, many times When you`d just let me weep "THANK YOU"
You took me in under your wings When I was too scared to fly You told me that I had to live When all I wanted was to die Thank you...!
To my surprise you were right You already knew me so well So I decided to stick with you "I like her already, I can tell." THANK YOU
IT is AN HONOUR for ME to HAVE A FRIEND LIKE YOU THANKS DEAR FRIEND 4EVER
Dark were those days, without Ur sight. When I was in darkness, U gave me light. U gave me strength 2 make life bright. Thank U so much!
U r not only my teacher. Rather,u r my friend, philosopher N trainer, all molded into 1 person. I will always b thankful 2 u 4 ur support
Can u close ur eyes for a second please. thank u. did u feel how dark it was? this is my life without a sweet friend like u...
Even if every flower in the world had a voice I couldn`t send as many as it would take to say thanks enough!
Thank u so much for sending me this gift. I appreciate da thoughtfulness as I do 4 our friendship.
Thank you 4 all u do. U r a true friend N I could not ask 4 any thing more. I admire ur thoughtfulness 4 this gift N wish u da best.
Sometimes, life gets so busy that we could not find time to say "Thank you" to someone who has been so nice and wonderful. "Thank you!"
The nicest place these days is right beside your friends. Thanks to be my friend
ITS AN HONOUR 4 ME 2 HAV A FREND LIKE You THANK YOU 4 EVERYTHNG ...DEAR....
Thank u for sharing the celebration and being part of my special day. Thank u for being a a great friend in every possible way.
I thank you for your kindness I will not soon forget You`re one of the nicest people I have ever met.....
I really now appreciate You made me learn thro` fun. Thank you very very much For all you`ve said and done.
This brings sincere thanks for the lovely gift you sent. We hope it helps to tell you just how much it meant.
I`m grateful to know you and want to say thanks again for always be there for me and being my best friend.
I thank you for your kindness, I will not soon forget; You`re one of the nicest people I have ever met.....
If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is "thank you", it will be enough.
A thankful person is thankful under all circumstances. A complaining soul complains even if he lives in paradise....
Thank you 4 all u do.U r a true friend N I could not ask 4 any thing more. I admire ur thoughtfulness 4 this gift N wish u da best.
THANK YOU so much for sending me this gift.I appreciate the thoughtfulness as I do for our friendship.
THANK YOU for all you do and you are a true friend.
THE world a best place because of folk like you Who take the time to do nice things the way you always do. THANK YOU.
THANK YOU TO small words TO convey the infinite feelings in my heart for you.
I would like to say THANK YOU from the bottom of MY HEART.
IT IS AN HONOUR FOR ME TO HAVE A FRIEND LIKE You THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHNG DEAR.
Even if every flower in da world had a voice I could not send as many as it would take to say thanks enough, So Thank You.
Thank you for touching my life in ways you may never know.
Thank u for being a great friend in every possible way.
Thank you for sharing the celebration and being part of my special day.
Thanks for being my friend Thanks for thinking of me you should not have But Iam so glad you did.
I thank you for your kindness I will not soon forget You are one of the nicest people I have ever met.
Thank you for the lovely gift You did not have to do it. You have a good and gracious heart But then,I always knew it.
Thank you very very much For all you have said and done.
I really now appreciate You made me learn through fun.
Heartfelt Thanks,for all that you have done.
Thanks for everything you done for me.
I really appreciate you Your helpful, giving ways And how your generous heart Your unselfishness displays.
Life is partly what we make it,and partly what it is made by the friends we choose. Thank you for allowing me to choose you.
Iam glad I met you on the net. It means so much to me To share a bit of my life With you and yours a bit with me.
Thanks for the memories past, present and future.
If in this world,there were no you, It would be so drear.The friendship that you offer is So honest and sincere.THANKS
He your blessings with thankfulness so they do not unravel.
Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. Thank You.
I do not have words to say.I am speechless.Thank you.
It is an honour for me to have a friend like you thanks for everythng dear, Regards friend foreever.
Words cannot express how happy we are to say thank you for coming, on our very special day.
We appreciate your attendance on our special date to share in our happiness and help us celebrate.
Thank you for your attendance and your loving thoughts. Words cannot convey our gratitude, we will simply say THANKS a lot.
Iam grateful to know you and want to say thanks again for always be there for me and being my best friend.
Thank you for being so generous, thoughtful and so true. And thank you most of all for just being you.
Thank you for sharing the celebration and being part of my special day. Thank you for being a a great friend in every possible way.
You have incredible taste.
Thank you for the elegant gift you sent.
Your generosity and support will be remembered always.
Even though you could not attend, your well wishes were felt thoroughly on the day.
Thank you for not only coming to the wedding, but for your beautiful gift as well.
Thank you for your lovely gift.
Your presence at the wedding, made it that much more of a special occasion.
Your practical gift is greatly appreciated.
Your generous gift and well wishes are truly appreciated.
I will think of you every time use it.
Your friendship, love and well wishes will be remembered always.
I ought you my best thanks to you, my friend, for being always supportive and understanding.
They say dat friendship is the most valuable thing in the world.So accept my grateful appreciation for being that valuable for me,my friend.
Thank you for being a friend indeed and not only in need, my friend.
For being delighted with my achievements, for sharing the hard time, please, accept my sincere appreciation, my dear friend.
For your patience and kindness, for your invaluable advices and devotion, please, accept my deep appreciation, my friend.
For your understanding, sometimes beyond your strength, for your invaluable help, please, accept my best thanks.
For always being on my side, for your protection and support, for sharing my dreams I do thank you, my friend.
A true friend sees your valuable qualities as well as your faults and never fails you.Thank you for believing in me, my dear friend.
Thank all of you for being there for me. Thank you for ignoring my faults and encouraging my merits.
UR irreplaceable heartiness,love and understanding r the sources of my strength,my dear family.Please,accept my heartfelt thanks for that.
For your cordiality, trust and whole hearted support, please, accept my deep appreciation, my dear family.
A thousand thanks to you, my dear family, for your care, attention and love.
Please, accept my heartfelt thanks, my dear family, for your allegiance and devotion.
For all these years of moral support and unswerving loyalty, accept my thanks and gratitude, my dear family.
I know it was not always easy but for loving me, I owe you my best thanks.
For loving me for who I am, for your extreme patience and understanding, accept my cordial thanks, dear family.
Thank you for your care, support and incomparable love. I am who I am, because of you. Thank you for that.
Thank you for the endless love that is still surrounding me and keeping me safe.
All my life I knew that I am a rich man because I had you. Thank you for everything you have done for me, my dear and lovely family.
Please,accept my vehement protestation of gratitude, dear.
I am overwhelmed with gratitude to you
I have no words to express my gratitude to you,
In sincere appreciation of your valuable help, please accept my respect and gratitude.
I like to express my infinite gratitude to you,
Please, kindly accept this expression of my cordial thanks to you,
My heart is filled with deep respect and gratitude to you.
I do not know how to show my gratitude and cannot say enough good things about.
I fail words to express my gratitude to you for all you have done.
We should not express our gratitude anyhow.This is a very important and deep feeling and I have this feeling for you, dear.
Than Q,fren,4 al da things Tat mean so much 2 me 4 concern n understanding u give abundantly
Even if evry flower in the world had a voice I couldn`t send as many as it would take 2 say thanks enough!
Thank You: Two small words To convey the infinite feeling in my heart.
I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, But for you my heart has no bottom.
Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose. Thank you for allowing me to choose you.
Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. Thank You
Its an honour 4 me 2 have a friend like u thanks 4 everythng ...dear... Regards friend foreever
Remembring 2 say "Thank u" is, itself, an act of kindness N courtsy Dat can last long after Da gift is worn out and Da moment has passed.
One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind. Thank You.
Thank You: Two small words to convey the infinite feeling in my heart.
Space SeeMs Like An EMpty Word, But Its Full Of Special People Around Caring Endlessly. Thank You For Being A Part Of My SPACE...
ITS AN HONOUR 4 ME 2 HAVE A FRIEND LIKE U THANKS 4 EVERYTHNG ...DEAR.... REGARDS FRIEND FOREEVER
The world`s a better place Because of folk like you Who take the time to do nice things The way you always do.
This brings sincere thanks for the lovely gift you sent. We hope it helps to tell you just how much it meant.
A friend is someone who understands ur past,believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.Thanks for doing the same for me..
Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose. Thank you for allowing me to choose you.
The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you. Thank You.
One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind. Thank You.
I'm glad friendship doesn't come with price tags. For if it does, I'd never afford someone as great as you. *Thank You*
When Nights are long N Friends are few,I sit by my Window N think of u.A silent whisper a silent tear.with all my Heart i wish you were here
When u r alone, when u r crying, when u r upset. Don't think of me...just call me bcoz incoming is free for me...my friend.
I know it wasn't always easy but for loving me, I owe you my best thanks.
All my life I knew that I am a rich man because I had you. Thank you for everything you've done for me, my dear and lovely family!
Please, accept my vehement protestation of gratitude, dear...
I have no words to express my gratitude to you...
I'd like to express my infinite gratitude to you,
I feel a very unusual sensation - if it is not indigestion, I think it must be gratitude.
We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.
How beautiful a day can be When kindness touches it!
Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
Gratitude is the memory of the heart.
The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.
I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom.
The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you.
I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks.
Not what we give, But what we share, For the gift without the giver Is bare.
Please accept my vehement protestation of gratitude.
I cannot express to you how grateful I am.
I am profoundly grateful.
I am truly grateful to you.
I humbly thank you.
Thank you simply for the fact that you are with me.
Thank you for the moments I remember with a smile and tears in my eyes.
I am very grateful.
My gratitude to you for all you have done.
Please accept my best thanks.
I am overwhelmed with gratitude.
Please accept my deepest gratitude
Thank you for your patience and understanding
Thank you for never letting me down
I appreciate your support
Words are powerless to express my gratitude
Thank you for all you have given us.
Thank you for love that warms my heart.
Thank you for giving me the strength to go on.
Thank you for everything.
Thank you for the helping hand.
Thank you ever so.
Thanks a bunch.
Thank you one and all.
I cannot thank you enough.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Your generosity has made me speechless.
You have our heartfelt thanks.
My appreciation is ever-growing.
My gratitude is endless.
Your thoughtfulness knows no bounds.
You have my undying gratitude.
Please accept our sincerest thanks.
Success is your blessing, teacher. I would always be thankful to you.
You have been more than a teacher- a mentor, guide, and philosopher! Thanks for blessings me.
Thanks for being my teacher and guiding me towards the right path of life. I am grateful to you teacher!
I may not say it always. But, I mean it whenever I say it. Thank You Teacher for all the things you have done for us.
We will always be thankful to you for all the hard work and efforts you have put in, for educating us.
I found guidance, friendship, discipline and love, everything, in one person. And that person is you (name of your teacher)
Thank You: Two small words to convey the infinite feeling in my heart.
Thank you for this gift and the gift of knowing you.
Thanks for the wonderful memories - there in my heart forever...
There is no better gift than you as my friend! Thanks for everything.
You have a special way of making the world a better place.
You light up my life! Thank you for being my friend!
I could not have done it without you - thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by WordPress Themes | Enterprise Project Management